will be accepted in the following topics only: Cataract, Cornea & Refractive Surgery, Imaging in Ophthalmology, Prevention of Blindness, Oculoplastics, Optometry and Retina.
1. If you are submitting more than one abstract, each must be submitted separately.
2. Carefully follow all instructions on the abstract submission form and complete ALL required fields. Failure to do so will result in your abstract not being successfully submitted.
4. Complete EACH author’s full name. Include CORRECT address, phone and email address of the first author.
5. All abstracts must be in English.
6. Notification of acceptance/rejection will be sent to the First (Senior) author. The Presenter’s name in the program will also be the first author. Please ensure that you include the first author’s correct contact information.
7. Submitted abstracts must be structured as follows:
• Title: It may not exceed 120 characters. Please use title case when entering your title (use both upper and lower letters as appropriate).
• Body: The body should not exceed 300 words. It should consist of a structured layout which included Purpose, Methods of Instruction, Course Goals and Objectives, Target Audience and Educational Level(Basic, Intermediate or Advanced).
• Format: Didactic lecture or “Hands-on” workshop
• Requested Duration: 60, 90 or 120 minutes
• Limited Enrollment: If course attendance should be limited, indicate maximum attendance.
• Cosponsoring Society: if applicable
• List specific instruments/supplies that you may need.
8. The Committee reserves the right to assign shorter duration if necessary.
9. Permission to record must be given at the time of submission.
10. Financial disclosure of the author must be declared at the time of abstract submission and presentation.
1- Include Senior Author contact information and correct email address
2- Include Conflict of Interest disclosure and permission to record
3- Include Co-author(s) contact information
4- Carefully follow the instructions for abstract submission
5- Complete all required fields
6- Once you submitted your abstract, you must check it by going to the Presenter Zone and confirm your abstract
7- Print the message that indicates that you have successfully submitted your abstract and keep this for your records
8- If you need any assistance, please do not hesitate to contact the symposium coordinators at firstname.lastname@example.org