The Saudi Ophthalmology 2019 Symposium is the combined meeting of the 36th Annual Symposium of the King Khaled Eye Specialist Hospital and the 31st Annual Scientific Meeting of the Saudi Ophthalmologic Society, in collaboration with the Department of Ophthalmology, College of Medicine, King Saud University (KSU).
This symposium will take place at the Crowne Plaza Riyadh RDC – Hotel & Convention Center,
14 to 16 March 2019 corresponding 07 – 09 Rajab 1440H.
The symposium will focus on recent advances in the following topics:
· Cataract, Cornea & Refractive Surgery
· Pediatric Ophthalmology
· Prevention of Blindness
This symposium allows participants to:
• Be updated on the latest developments and knowledge in ophthalmology.
• Benefit from the expertise shared by the international guest speakers.
• Interact with clinicians, academics and practitioners in ophthalmology and its subspecialties from Saudi Arabia, the GCC region and around the world.
• Become aware of the latest and most advanced ophthalmic equipment including lasers, contact lenses and pharmaceuticals, and their suppliers.
• Be able to provide a higher level of ophthalmic care.
The target audiences are ophthalmologists, ophthalmic pathologists, optometrists, orthoptists, ophthalmic nurses, ophthalmic assistants, ophthalmic technicians, and allied health professionals working in the field of eye care and prevention of blindness.